Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Issue 6 - Release Me From Within

The Dawn of Prosperity

From the depths of my heart and soul, the desire of my every being, I saw light. I reached out and welcomed its amazing radiance that lifted my spirit to a level that can only be attained through the awesome power of forgiveness. The understanding of true love revealed itself unto my spirit.

Then and only then did I begin to realize and understand the ability of multi-illumination. I have succeeded by the Grace of prosperity. Prosperity threw itself at me with open arms. I knew, without a doubt, I was one with the Laws of Prosperity. I accepted prosperity and prosperity accepted me.

Now, I extend the spirit of multi-illumination by way of forgiveness, love, understanding and Grace, and above all, I wish that your spirit prospers. As I watch you and others illuminate, my spirit child, I illuminate even more, because I have taught and shared the simplest process in the universe.

Written by L.N.C.

No comments:

Google